This episode of the podcast was recorded live using BlogTalkRadio on Sunday, March 7 at 7 PM EST. For more information on our live podcasts, please visit our BlogTalkRadio site at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/arcaderepairtips. When we are live you can talk to us on the air at (347) 633-9045. On this episode, Tim, Jerry and I answered your questions regarding…
- An Asteroids with sound but no screen
- A Galaga with smoke coming out of it
- A Tron with a garbled screen
- An Elvira pinball with a bad score readout
- A Cherry Master with some various issues
- A Donkey Kong with monitor troubles
- An arcade monitor with a long warmup period
- A Centipede game with a blue screen
- A Cut The Cheese with some problems
- A Midway Pigskin 621 with a scrolling screen
- A Sega Bass Fishing with monitor issues
- A Super Offroad 3 with a slave memory issue
- A Tekken 3 with monitor troubles
- A Sega Turbo with a thin horizontal line
- A Smash TV with a fuzzy, dull looking monitor
- A Pole Position with a garbled screen
- A Neo Geo with a screen width problem
- And a cabinet with an exploding monitor
We also went over some listener progress updates as well as whether we prefer LCD or CRT arcade monitors. Please feel free to leave any comments, questions or suggestions below. As always, you can contact us when we are off the air by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our voicemail line at (972) 8AR-TIPS or (972) 827-8477. Enjoy!
Special thanks goes to [velvet] once again for allowing us to use their music in our content. Please check out their website at http://www.enjoyvelvet.com/ for more information.
We would also like to thank artist 486 on 8bitcollective.com for his 8-bit rendition of Sweet Child O’ Mine. You can check out more of 486′s work on his page.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (27.4MB)
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |