This episode of the podcast was recorded live using BlogTalkRadio on Sunday, March 28 at 4 PM EST. For more information on our live podcasts, please visit our BlogTalkRadio site at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/arcaderepairtips. When we are live you can talk to us on the air at (347) 633-9045. On this episode, Tim, Michael and I answered your questions regarding…
- A Kung-Fu Master board with no sound
- A Narc with an old power supply
- A Playchoice 10 with some board issues
- An arcade monitor with arcing issues
- A Marvel Vs Street Fighter with a scratched up tube
- A Street Fighter 2 Turbo with monitor issues
- An arcade monitor missing the color blue
- A Soundstage Pinball with resetting issues
- A Street Fighter 2 CE missing the color red
- And identifying the right flyback for your chassis
We also went over some listener progress updates as well as some tips on painting an arcade cabinet. Please feel free to leave any comments, questions or suggestions below. As always, you can contact us when we are off the air by email at email@example.com or by calling our voicemail line at (972) 8AR-TIPS or (972) 827-8477. Enjoy!
Special thanks goes to [velvet] once again for allowing us to use their music in our content. Please check out their website at http://www.enjoyvelvet.com/ for more information.
We would also like to thank artist Zath on 8bitcollective.com for his 8-bit rendition of Everybody Wants To Rule The World. You can check out more of Zath’s work on his page.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (14.0MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |