This Live Show episode was recorded on Thursday, May 11, 2017. For more information on the show, please visit our YouTube page at http://youtube.arcaderepairtips.com. All of our past episodes can be found there as well as the upcoming schedule for our future episodes. On this episode, Tim and Jonathan discussed the following topics…
- Question from Jason with an Area 51 that’s playing blind
- Question from Greg who’s looking to replace the CRT vector monitor in his Star Wars cabinet with an LCD monitor
- Follow-Up question from Tay involving a droop in the picture on the left side of his arcade monitor
- Question from Joseph who is having trouble wiring up his 8200-in-1 board to the monitor in his Jr. Pac-Man cabinet
- Question from Adam about the light guns in his Ninja Assault game
- Question from Tim where his Millipede game is having low voltage issues on the +5 VDC line on his power supply
- Question from Keith on replacing the CRT monitors in his Cruis’n World and Gorf arcade cabinets with LCD monitors
- Jonathan’s Game Recommendation: PinOut (Android/iOS) – Google Play Store / iTunes Store
- Donkey Kong and Street Fighter II have been inducted into the World Video Game Hall of Fame Discussion – https://www.apnews.com/79d438b3f3754d4a8a1d50c0d39ff627
- Nintendo officially discontinues the NES Classic Edition Discussion – http://kotaku.com/nintendo-discontinues-the-nes-classic-1794303321
Please feel free to leave any comments, questions or suggestions below or on the YouTube page for this episode. As always, you can contact us when we are off the air by email at email@example.com. Enjoy!
Arcade Repair Tips – Live Show – Episode 3
Special thanks goes to David Vaughan for composing all of the great chiptunes music that we use in our content and Nathan Knight for providing our excellent voiceovers. Please check out their websites for information on the services they provide.