This is the November 2017 episode of the QA Podcast with Erich and Rusty. For more information on the podcast, please visit our iTunes page at http://itunes.arcaderepairtips.com or our Stitcher page at http://stitcher.arcaderepairtips.com. All of our past episodes can be found at these locations along with review sections where you can leave comments for the guys. On this episode, Erich and Rusty answered your arcade repair questions regarding…
- A Centipede that just has white lines vertically on the screen
- A Galaxian that doesn’t show the whole picture on the screen
- A Wells Gardner K7400 monitor that is turning itself on and off very rapidly
- A NFL Blitz/NBA Showtime with buttons and joysticks that aren’t working and plays in all red
- A Centipede where some colors are not displayed on the screen
- A Tekken Tag Tournament that won’t show the color red on the monitor
- and a 1978 Playboy pinball machine that’s not longer on free play after putting a coin in it
Along with answering these questions, Erich introduces his new co-host Rusty to the Q&A Podcast audience and discuss how he got into arcade collecting. Please feel free to leave any comments, questions or suggestions below. As always, you can contact them by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the voicemail line at (972) 8AR-TIPS or (972) 827-8477. Enjoy!
Special thanks goes to David Payne and John Williams for composing the great arcade-style music that we use in our podcast and Jeff Martin for providing the excellent voiceovers. Please check out their websites for information on the services they provide.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (122.9MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |