QA Podcast – Episode S13
This special episode of the podcast was broadcast live on Friday, November 7 to discuss the Houston Area Arcade Group (HAAG) Expo 2014 in Houston, Texas. For more information on our podcast, please visit our iTunes page at http://itunes.arcaderepairtips.com or our Stitcher page at http://stitcher.arcaderepairtips.com. All of our past episodes can be found at these locations along with review sections where you can leave us a comment on how we’re doing. On this episode, the Arcade Repair Tips staff (along with our live studio audience) discussed some of the games we played as well as the seminars that were presented on the first day of the expo. Enjoy!
- Gerry Stellenberg (Multimorphic / P3 pinball platform) – http://www.multimorphic.com/
- Oculus Rift Development Kit Demo – http://www.oculus.com/
- Joe Reyna (The Game Preserve) – http://www.gamepreservehouston.com/
- Karl Kuhlenschmidt (Third Dimension Concepts) –
(832) 293-1176 / email@example.com
- Dan Ferguson (Lone Star Pinball Museum) – http://www.lspinball.com/
- Bouncer: The Missing Arcade Game + Ninja 3 Footage (720 Zone) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tJYwkO39Vc
- Dedicated Mystic Marathon (Duramold.com Mirror) – http://duramold.rotheblog.com/
- Houston Area Arcade Group (HAAG) Expo 2014 – http://www.arcadecenter.com/
Please feel free to leave any comments, questions or suggestions below. As always, you can contact us when we are off the air by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our voicemail line at (972) 8AR-TIPS or (972) 827-8477. Enjoy!
Special thanks goes to David Vaughan for composing all of the great chiptunes music that we use in our content and Nathan Knight for providing our excellent voiceovers. Please check out their websites for information on the services they provide.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (41.0MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS