This (Not So) Live Show episode was recorded on Thursday, January 28, 2018. For more information on the show, please visit our YouTube page at http://youtube.arcaderepairtips.com. All of our past episodes can be found there as well as the upcoming schedule for our future episodes. On this episode, Tim and Jonathan discussed the following topics…
- Question from Renita who’s monitor just went out in her JAMMA system and she has sound but no picture.
- Question from John who recently bought a Hydro Thunder and is having issues with the monitor.
- Question from Greg who has a Dig Dug cabinet where the top and bottom of the screen are cut off a little like the image on the screen is stretched vertically too much.
- Question from J S who is experiencing unusually loud volume with his World Class Bowling cabinet.
- Question from Ryan that has a Jurassic Park 3 game that has non-working light guns.
- YouTube’s lesser known creators worry for the future after major monetization changes (Polygon) – https://www.polygon.com/2018/1/17/16900474/youtube-monetization-small-creators-adsense
- Testing A Wells Gardner K7400/K7500 Power Supply With A Light Bulb Fixture
YouTube Channel Name: Paul Juray
YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChg6DnAyxeGgU0xfdbiFf1A
- Installing A ColorDMD LED Display (In A Jurassic Park Pinball Machine)
YouTube Channel Name: BrewersArcade
YouTube Link: https://youtube.com/user/BrewersArcade
- Repairing A Coin Pusher Motor (On A Wheel Of Fortune Coin Pusher)
YouTube Channel Name: MattyMo’s Arcade
YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJcQ-nxyswp_SQLlauYniUQ
Please feel free to leave any comments, questions or suggestions below or on the YouTube page for this episode. As always, you can contact us when we are off the air by email at email@example.com. Enjoy!
Arcade Repair Tips – Live Show – Episode 12
Special thanks goes to David Vaughan for composing all of the great chiptunes music that we use in our content and Nathan Knight for providing our excellent voiceovers. Please check out their websites for information on the services they provide.