This is the February 2018 episode of the QA Podcast with Erich and Rusty. For more information on the podcast, please visit our iTunes page at http://itunes.arcaderepairtips.com or our Stitcher page at http://stitcher.arcaderepairtips.com. All of our past episodes can be found at these locations along with review sections where you can leave comments for the guys. On this episode, Erich and Rusty answered your arcade repair questions regarding…
- An Asteroids that needs a board installed in it
- A Centipede with a blurry monitor that has streaks in the picture
- A Donkey Kong that starts up fine then after about a minute plays blind
- A Ms. Pac Man that’s been converted to a 60-in-1 and only displays a blue screen
- A Street Fighter II Champion Edition that just has a blue screen
- A Kung-Fu Master that has a complete scrambled image with no gameplay and no audio
- A Neo Geo 2-Slot MVS that’s having trouble changing games
- A Ms. Pac Man/Galaga combo unit that shows larger images on one side of the screen than the other
- and a Ms. Pac Man that has big green lines on the monitor that cover the black background
Along with answering these questions, Erich and Rusty also discuss how to transport arcade games and interview Ed Vanderveen about the upcoming Texas Pinball Festival. Please feel free to leave any comments, questions or suggestions below. As always, you can contact them by email at email@example.com or by calling the voicemail line at (972) 8AR-TIPS or (972) 827-8477. Enjoy!
Special thanks goes to David Payne and John Williams for composing the great arcade-style music that we use in our podcast and Jeff Martin for providing the excellent voiceovers. Please check out their websites for information on the services they provide.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (115.0MB)
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |