This is the May 2018 episode of the QA Podcast with Erich and Rusty. For more information on the podcast, please visit our iTunes page at http://itunes.arcaderepairtips.com or our Stitcher page at http://stitcher.arcaderepairtips.com. All of our past episodes can be found at these locations along with review sections where you can leave comments for the guys. On this episode, Erich and Rusty answered your arcade repair questions regarding…
- A Golden Tee 2004 where everything works fine except it only has a green screen
- A Golden Tee Complete that has a white screen with a hint of blue on one side
- A Jr. Pac-Man where the controls work but the screen shakes back and forth
- A Smash TV cabinet with a screen that gets blurry when a 619-in-1 board is hooked up in it
- A World Class Bowling with a screen that looks good at first then turns blue with lines
- A Galaga with a screen that shuts off once it’s been on a while
- A Fast and the Furious with a monitor that just keeps flickering
- An Atari Hard Drivin’ with a screen that wobbles back and forth during gameplay
- and a Electrohome G07 monitor with a possible heater cathode short
Along with answering these questions, Erich and Rusty also discuss various gameroom topics including the power, cooling, and space issues that can occur when running multiple arcade games. Please feel free to leave any comments, questions or suggestions below. As always, you can contact them by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the voicemail line at (972) 8AR-TIPS or (972) 827-8477. Enjoy!
Special thanks goes to David Payne and John Williams for composing the great arcade-style music that we use in our podcast and Jeff Martin for providing the excellent voiceovers. Please check out their websites for information on the services they provide.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (92.9MB)
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |