In this episode of the podcast, Tim and I along with our special guest Jeff Rothe answer some of your questions regarding…
- A Wizard of Wor board resetting issue
- A Tekken 2 machine with a monitor that shuts off
- A Super Basketball with a board problem
- A Golden Tee vertical size issue
- A Lethal Enforcers producing screeching sound
- A Super Pac Man with a choppy / doubled screen
- A Spy Hunter cockpit with control issues
- A Radical Bikers that randomly goes into test mode
- And a Street Fighter II with bleeding colors
We also go over some listener progress updates, tips for keeping your games in working order and advice when going to an arcade auction. Please feel free to leave any comments, questions or suggestions below. As always, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our voicemail line at (972) 8AR-TIPS or (972) 827-8477. Enjoy!
Jeff Rothe is the proprietor of CoinOpSpace.com and RotheBlog.com. Both of these sites are excellent sources for arcade collecting information. We encourage all of you to visit these sites and get involved with the communities they provide.
Special thanks goes to [velvet] once again for allowing us to use their music in our content. Please check out their website at http://www.enjoyvelvet.com/ for more information.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (38.9MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |