This episode of the podcast was recorded live using BlogTalkRadio on Saturday, February 20 at 2 PM EST. As this was our first live podcast, please pardon our dust as we work out the kinks. For more information on our live podcasts, please visit our BlogTalkRadio site at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/arcaderepairtips. When we are live you can talk to us on the air at (347) 633-9045. On this episode, Tim and I answered your questions regarding…
- A Golden Tee Complete double image monitor issue
- A Spy Hunter board issue
- A Ms. Pac Man cocktail with a resetting issue
- A Donkey Kong cocktail with a negative colors issue
- A San Francisco Rush with a fuzzy / blurry screen
- A Shinobi with with no sound or screen
- A Big Buck Hunter monitor not displaying the color red
- A Popeye without a ground prong
- A P.O.W. not working with a JAMMA extension
- A Mat Mania not displaying the correct colors
- And some CPS-2 related questions.
Please feel free to leave any comments, questions or suggestions below. You can also contact us by email at email@example.com or call our voicemail line at (972) 8AR-TIPS or (972) 827-8477.
Special thanks goes to [velvet] once again for allowing us to use their music in our content. Please check out their website at http://www.enjoyvelvet.com/ for more information.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (13.8MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |