This episode of the podcast was broadcast live on Thursday, February 2, 2012. For more information on our podcast, please visit our iTunes page at http://itunes.arcaderepairtips.com. All of our past episodes can be found there as well as a review section where you can leave us a comment on how we’re doing. On this episode, Tim and I answered your questions regarding…
- A Space Fever cocktail that will not boot up
- A X’s & O’s pinball machine with a tilt error
- A Ms. Pac Man with a screen that wobbles
- An Asteroids cocktail with no ship or asteroids
- A Mortal Kombat 4 with squiggly lines on the screen
- A Lil’ Hustler that comes up with crazy screens
- A Space Panic cocktail with intermittent issues
- A Mars bill acceptor that will not accept bills
- An arcade game that will not coin up
- A Total Carnage with a green-tinted, dark, flickering screen
- A Wells Gardner K7901 monitor with static on the screen
- A Punchout that will not power on
- A Playchoice 10 where the power will not work
- A Wells Gardner K7000 monitor with horizontal size issues
- A Wells Gardner K4600 monitor that needs a cap kit
- And some general monitor repair questions.
We also give an update on Stan’s USPS Dragon’s Lair board fiasco and discuss different items that can cause interference with your arcade game. Please feel free to leave any comments, questions or suggestions below. As always, you can contact us when we are off the air by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our voicemail line at (972) 8AR-TIPS or (972) 827-8477. Enjoy!
Special thanks goes to David Vaughan for composing all of the great chiptunes music that we use in our content and Nathan Knight for providing our excellent voiceovers. Please check out their websites for information on the services they provide.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (48.6MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |