This Live Show episode was recorded on Thursday, November 2, 2017. For more information on the show, please visit our YouTube page at http://youtube.arcaderepairtips.com. All of our past episodes can be found there as well as the upcoming schedule for our future episodes. On this episode, Tim and Jonathan discussed the following topics…
- Question from Dan who has a huge black spot on his monitor
- Question from Burak who has a WWF Superstars that has a picture that doesn’t fit the screen of the tube.
- Question from Jack with a King of the Road: Route 66 that shows the game with the video and sound then will go blank and show a BAD COMMUNICATION message.
- Question from S.D.M. about wiring up the player 2 controls when you only have 1 joystick installed on your control panel.
- Question from Jack that has a 412-in-1 cocktail machine that keeps freezing and glitching.
- Question from Tanner about a VS Excitebike cabinet that works great except that the speaker buzzes and does not output the sound from the game.
- Question from DJ about putting together a CRT discharging tool.
- Question from Diego who has monitor where the brightness goes way up when brighter colors are on the screen and way down when darker colors are on the screen.
- New Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arcade game announced by Raw Thrills (Arcade Heroes) – http://arcadeheroes.com/2017/10/20/coming-iaapa-2017-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-raw-thrills/
- Discussion: Wal-Mart, GameStop, and Toys R Us replenish Super NES Classic Edition stock (Time) – http://time.com/4975929/snes-classic-stock/
- Houston Area Arcade Group (HAAG) Expo 2017 – https://www.arcadecenter.com/
- Online Store Special Sale for our Live Show Viewers – http://www.arcaderepairtips.com/store/sale/
Please feel free to leave any comments, questions or suggestions below or on the YouTube page for this episode. As always, you can contact us when we are off the air by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Enjoy!
Arcade Repair Tips – Live Show – Episode 9
Special thanks goes to David Vaughan for composing all of the great chiptunes music that we use in our content and Nathan Knight for providing our excellent voiceovers. Please check out their websites for information on the services they provide.