This Live Show episode was recorded on Thursday, January 4, 2018. For more information on the show, please visit our YouTube page at http://youtube.arcaderepairtips.com. All of our past episodes can be found there as well as the upcoming schedule for our future episodes. On this episode, Tim and Jonathan discussed the following topics…
- Question from Blake who wants to install a Galaga ’88 board in a JAMMA wired Galaga multicade cabinet.
Galaga ’88 (KLOV) – https://www.arcade-museum.com/game_detail.php?game_id=7883
- Question from Cyreneq who wonders if you need a special power outlet in order to run a crane game machine.
- Question from Sean who has a Neo Geo MVS cabinet where the screen will every so often go blank while the game board continues to run.
- Question from Robbie who is experiencing a picture that scrolls horizontally and repeats the image 3 times on his Magic Sword arcade cabinet.
- Question from Matt that has a 412-in-1 board that was working until he hooked it up incorrectly and saw smoke coming from the board.
- Question from Mark about a Sega Mega-Tech cabinet that seems to be having power supply issues.
- Question from John about how to wire up the ground wires at the end of a JAMMA harness.
- Question from Scott who is having sound issues with his 60-in-1 arcade cabinet.
- Bitcoin Scam: Man Arrested After Making Over $1 Million Selling Chuck E. Cheese Tokens As “Bitcoins” (Huzler, FAKE NEWS STORY) – https://www.huzlers.com/bitcoin-scam-man-arrested-after-making-over-1-million-selling-chuck-e-cheese-tokens-as-bitcoins/
- Vs. Super Mario Bros. Is The Meanest Trick Nintendo Ever Played (Kotaku) – https://kotaku.com/vs-super-mario-bros-is-the-meanest-trick-nintendo-eve-1821531808
Please feel free to leave any comments, questions or suggestions below or on the YouTube page for this episode. As always, you can contact us when we are off the air by email at email@example.com. Enjoy!
Arcade Repair Tips – Live Show – Episode 11
Special thanks goes to David Vaughan for composing all of the great chiptunes music that we use in our content and Nathan Knight for providing our excellent voiceovers. Please check out their websites for information on the services they provide.