This special Live Show episode celebrating the 10th anniversary of Arcade Repair Tips was broadcast live on Thursday, May 3, 2018. For more information on the show, please visit our YouTube page at http://youtube.arcaderepairtips.com. All of our past episodes can be found there as well as the upcoming schedule for our future episodes. On this episode, Tim and Jonathan discussed the following topics…
- Question from Mark who who wants to install a switching power supply in his Pole Position cabinet.
Atari Pole Position Switching Supply Substitute (Star Tech Journal January 1991) – http://bit.ly/PolePosSw
- Question from Skylar who has a 60-in-1 game with a 27 inch monitor where the image is compressed on the left hand side of the screen.
- Question from Jason who just installed some Zippy joysticks in place of the Seimitsu joysticks that were currently installed on his 60-in-1 cabinet and now he’s having problems moving in certain directions in different games.
- Question from Bret who want to install a 412-in-1 board in place of the 60-in-1 board that’s currently installed in his Ms. Pac Man cabinet.
- Question from Nick who is having some problems with the rotating beacon lights on his Sega Emergency Call Ambulance game.
Rhode Island Novelty 7″ Red Police Beacon Light (Amazon) – https://amzn.to/2HsfhYR
- Question from Robert who is experiencing some arcing issues with the arcade monitor that currently installed in his WWF Wrestlefest game.
- Question from ¡RetroAmigo! who wonders if the tube in a 27 inch Sony Trinitron television he picked up will work with an arcade monitor chassis.
Donor TVs for Arcade Monitor Picture Tubes (Junknet.net) – http://junknet.net/donor-tvs
Convert Home TV to Arcade Monitor (8liners) – http://bit.ly/8liners-tube-swap
- Game Room, Arcade, Pinball Machine, Man Cave, Chuck E Cheese, Cosplay Costume (eBay) – http://r.ebay.com/eooaef
- Dispute Decision: Billy Mitchell’s Donkey Kong & All Other Records Removed (Twin Galaxies) – https://www.twingalaxies.com/feed_details.php/1047/billy-mitchells-donkey-kong-and-all-other-records-removed/
- 23 Retro Arcade Games That Deserve Their Own Movies (Tom’s Guide) – https://www.tomsguide.com/us/pictures-story/1469-retro-arcade-games-movies.html
- Online Store 10th Anniversary Sale! One Day Only! (May 8th) – Volume 1 DVD For Only $10! – https://www.arcaderepairtips.com/store/sale/
Please feel free to leave any comments, questions or suggestions below or on the YouTube page for this episode. As always, you can contact us when we are off the air by email at email@example.com. Enjoy!
Arcade Repair Tips – Live Show – Episode 15 (10th Anniversary Show)
REMINDER: We Want Your Arcade Related Videos!
Want some free advertising for your YouTube channel? We’re looking for people to submit short videos (10 minutes or less) about arcade related topics. Send a link of your video to firstname.lastname@example.org and our staff will review it. If we like it, we’ll use it during one of our Live Show episodes! Make sure you put a plug in for your channel so people will know where to find you. We look forward to seeing your submissions!
Special thanks goes to David Vaughan for composing all of the great chiptunes music that we use in our content and Nathan Knight for providing our excellent voiceovers. Please check out their websites for information on the services they provide.