This episode of the podcast was recorded on Tuesday, May 25. For more information on our live podcasts, please visit our BlogTalkRadio site at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/arcaderepairtips. When we are live you can talk to us on the air at (347) 633-9045. On this episode, Tim, Stan and I answered your questions regarding…
- A Centipede with power issues
- A NBA Jam with a black screen
- A Dragon’s Lair with board issues
- A Star Wars (Vector) with problems focusing
- A Pac Man with some monitor issues
- A Street Fighter 2 with power supply problems
- A Off Road Challenge not getting power to the board
- A Double Dragon screen with a red tint
- A Commando with incorrect dip switch settings
- And some general Wells Gardner monitor issues.
We also go over some listener progress updates as well as some instructions on how to make your own degaussing coil. Please feel free to leave any comments, questions or suggestions below. As always, you can contact us when we are off the air by email at email@example.com or by calling our voicemail line at (972) 8AR-TIPS or (972) 827-8477. Enjoy!
Stan “The Man” Bell has been an avid arcade collector for several years. He has worked on hundreds of arcade games and coin operated machines. He has also made significant contributions to several of our repair projects in the past.
Special thanks goes to [velvet] once again for allowing us to use their music in our content. Please check out their website at http://www.enjoyvelvet.com/ for more information.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (38.3MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |