This episode of the podcast was recorded on Monday, August 16. For more information on our podcast, please visit our iTunes page at http://itunes.arcaderepairtips.com. When visiting the iTunes page, we encourage you to check out our past episodes and give us a review on how we’re doing. On this episode, Tim and I answered your questions regarding…
- A Ms. Pac Man with a blank screen
- A Golden Axe with a broken tube
- A Defender with screen issues
- A Primal Rage with no sound and wavy picture
- A Run And Gun with a bad EEPROM
- A Ms. Pac Man cocktail with monitor issues
- A 60-In-1 game with a bad power switch
- A Jumpman And Donkey Kong with focus trouble
- A Stratovox cocktail with monitor and sprite issues
- A Cherry Master with a squealing monitor
- A Lethal Enforcers with hold and sync issues
- A Taito Continental Circuit 3D with several problems
- A Golden Axe with a trapezoid-shaped screen
- A Street Fighter 3 with a thin line on the monitor
- A Tekken 3 / Neo Geo board swapping issue
- A Galaxian monitor wiring problem
- A Ghosts And Goblins with screen issues
- An Area 51 not getting power
- A Street Fighter 2: Championship Edition with several problems
- A Centipede with several horizontal lines running through the screen
- A Jr. Pac Man with wavy lines and discoloration
- A Street Fighter 2 with a thin line on the monitor
- A Killer Instinct 2 with monitor issues
- A Killer Instinct with lines running down the monitor
- And some general arcade monitor repair tips.
We also go over some listener progress updates and discuss how knowing arcade repair can lead to repairing other electronic devices. Please feel free to leave any comments, questions or suggestions below. As always, you can contact us when we are off the air by email at email@example.com or by calling our voicemail line at (972) 8AR-TIPS or (972) 827-8477. Enjoy!
Arcade Repair Tips is making a trip to the Des Moines, IA on September 24. We’re going to have a small get together that night to talk about and work on some arcade games. If you are in the area and would like to come hang out with Tim and Jonathan, please contact Ryan Burger at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Special thanks goes to David Vaughan for composing all of the great chiptunes music that we use in our content and Nathan Knight for providing our excellent voiceovers. Please check out their websites for information on the services they provide.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (71.5MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |