This episode of the podcast was recorded on Saturday, September 4. For more information on our podcast, please visit our iTunes page at http://itunes.arcaderepairtips.com. All of our past episodes can be found there as well as a review section where you can leave us a comment on how we’re doing. On this episode, Tim and I answered your questions regarding…
- A Zaxxon with the sound fading out
- A Moto Race USA with resetting issues
- A Lethal Enforcers that will not power on
- A Pac Man Cocktail that plays blind
- A Knuckle Bash with resetting issues
- A Zombie Raid that stays on for 10 minutes then goes blank
- A Simpsons with washed out / faded colors
- A Super Pac Man that won’t come out of test mode
- A Super Sprint with a monitor that blows capacitors
- A Tron with some video and audio issues
- A Skeeball Lane that does not dispense tickets
- A 1942 with a ghost image at the bottom of the screen
- A Missile Command Cocktail with a rolling screen
- A Ms. Pac Man that needs a power supply replacement
- A Neo Geo with monitor arcing problems
- A Neo Geo with a wavy screen
- A Popeye with color separation on the screen
- A Toobin’ with some general monitor issues
- A Track And Field with strange input behavior
- A Neo Geo with control input issues
- A Shuffleboard with monitor problems
- A Pac Man with some missing sprites on the screen
- A Playchoice 10 with sync issue on the bottom monitor
- And some general arcade monitor repair tips.
We also go over some listener progress updates and discuss our philosophy when it comes to working on arcade games. Please feel free to leave any comments, questions or suggestions below. As always, you can contact us when we are off the air by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our voicemail line at (972) 8AR-TIPS or (972) 827-8477 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (972) 827-8477 end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (972) 827-8477 end_of_the_skype_highlighting. Enjoy!
Arcade Repair Tips is making a trip to the Des Moines, IA on September 24. We’re going to have a small get together that night to talk about and work on some arcade games. If you are in the area and would like to come hang out with Tim and Jonathan, please contact Ryan Burger at email@example.com for more information.
Special thanks goes to David Vaughan for composing all of the great chiptunes music that we use in our content and Nathan Knight for providing our excellent voiceovers. Please check out their websites for information on the services they provide.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (63.9MB)
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |