This episode of the podcast was recorded on Saturday, October 12, 2013. For more information on our podcast, please visit our iTunes page at http://itunes.arcaderepairtips.com. All of our past episodes can be found there as well as a review section where you can leave us a comment on how we’re doing. On this episode, Tim and Jonathan answered your questions regarding…
- A Williams Firepower pinball machine with outhole issues
- A Neo Geo 1-Slot with no lights on the board
- A Mortal Kombat with monitor and board issues
- A Ms. Pac Man that’s missing about 1″ of the left side of the screen
- A Sega Rally 2 DX with a blank screen
- A Golden Tee 2005 that’s playing blind
- An Arkanoid cab where the left side of the screen is out of alignment
- A SNK Vs Capcom cabinet conversion
- A Silent Dragon with board issues
- A Neo Geo that’s having a problem accepting coins
- And several general arcade repair issues
We also talk about replacing and working with 20-30 year old laminate and discuss viable replacements for old vector monitors. Please feel free to leave any comments, questions or suggestions below. As always, you can contact us when we are off the air by email at email@example.com or by calling our voicemail line at (972) 8AR-TIPS or (972) 827-8477. Enjoy!
Special thanks goes to David Vaughan for composing all of the great chiptunes music that we use in our content and Nathan Knight for providing our excellent voiceovers. Please check out their websites for information on the services they provide.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (35.5MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |