This episode of the podcast was recorded on Tuesday, October 5. For more information on our podcast, please visit our iTunes page at http://itunes.arcaderepairtips.com. All of our past episodes can be found there as well as a review section where you can leave us a comment on how we’re doing. On this episode, Tim and I answered your questions regarding…
- A Super Pac Man with a bad G07 monitor
- A Space Invaders Deluxe with a fading monitor
- A Ms. Pac Man with monitor issues
- A Donkey Kong 3 that randomly shows a white screen
- A Super Pac Man that makes an intermittent thumping sound
- A Street Fighter II Championship Edition with very loud volume
- A Zaxxon with a broken G07 monitor
- A Marvel vs Capcom 2 with monitor hold issues
- A Golden Tee 2005 with no signal on the monitor
- A Chase HQ with no sound from the board
- A NBA Showtime/NFL Blitz with a blurry screen
- A Rastan with a white screen
- A San Francisco Rush with force feedback issues
- Wiring an Illuminated Push Button in a photobooth
- Using a Mr Do as a JAMMA cabinet
- Using TV tubes with arcade games
- And some Multi JAMMA wiring techniques.
We also go over some listener progress updates and discuss our recent trip to Des Moines, IA. Please feel free to leave any comments, questions or suggestions below. As always, you can contact us when we are off the air by email at email@example.com or by calling our voicemail line at (972) 8AR-TIPS or (972) 827-8477. Enjoy!
Special thanks goes to David Vaughan for composing all of the great chiptunes music that we use in our content and Nathan Knight for providing our excellent voiceovers. Please check out their websites for information on the services they provide.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (58.1MB)
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |