This episode of the podcast was recorded on Friday, November 22, 2013. For more information on our podcast, please visit our iTunes page at http://itunes.arcaderepairtips.com. All of our past episodes can be found there as well as a review section where you can leave us a comment on how we’re doing. On this episode, Tim and Jonathan answered your questions regarding…
- A Virtua Fighter 2 with no picture on the monitor
- An Asteroids with power supply issues
- A Double Dragon 3 with a screen that won’t turn on
- A Donkey Kong with no sound or picture
- A Mr. Do with a smoking power supply
- A 1048-in-1 board with several issues
- A 60-in-1 with a horizontal size issue
- A Golden Tee Fore with power supply issues
- A Wild Thing fruit machine with issues
- A Pengo with a white screen
- And several general monitor issues
We also talk about the time that Tim passed up on a free cocktail arcade game and discuss the best arcade driving game according to Tim. Please feel free to leave any comments, questions or suggestions below. As always, you can contact us when we are off the air by email at email@example.com or by calling our voicemail line at (972) 8AR-TIPS or (972) 827-8477. Enjoy!
Special thanks goes to David Vaughan for composing all of the great chiptunes music that we use in our content and Nathan Knight for providing our excellent voiceovers. Please check out their websites for information on the services they provide.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (46.4MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |