This episode of the podcast was recorded on Saturday, December 21, 2013. For more information on our podcast, please visit our iTunes page at http://itunes.arcaderepairtips.com. All of our past episodes can be found there as well as a review section where you can leave us a comment on how we’re doing. On this episode, Tim and Jonathan answered your questions regarding…
- A Street Fighter 2 Championship Edition to 19-in-1 Multicade conversion
- An Ikari Warriors with screen issues
- An Asteroids monitor that’s blowing fuses
- An Eagle Shot Golf that doesn’t register credits
- A Joust with a power cord issue
- A Galaga with a smoking monitor and screen centering issues
- An Area 51 with a green start up screen and nothing else
- A Double Dragon with a bluish green screen and no other picture
- A Lucky And Wild with several different issues
- And several general arcade issues
We also talk about some interesting things you might find inside of used arcade cabinets and discuss some gift ideas for that arcade or video game collector in your life. Please feel free to leave any comments, questions or suggestions below. As always, you can contact us when we are off the air by email at email@example.com or by calling our voicemail line at (972) 8AR-TIPS or (972) 827-8477. Enjoy!
Special thanks goes to David Vaughan for composing all of the great chiptunes music that we use in our content and Nathan Knight for providing our excellent voiceovers. Please check out their websites for information on the services they provide.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (49.0MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |