This Live Show episode was recorded on Thursday, April 6, 2017 with a follow-up episode that was recorded on Thursday, May 4, 2017. For more information on the show, please visit our YouTube page at http://youtube.arcaderepairtips.com. All of our past episodes can be found there as well as the upcoming schedule for our future episodes. On this episode, Tim and Jonathan discussed the following topics…
- Question from Dave who wants to replace the current CRT monitors in his Pac-Man and Cruis’n Exotica games with LCD monitors
- Question from Jackie about her husband’s Mortal Kombat machine that’s playing blind
- Question from Tay on how to hook up an on/off switch and the marquee light in an arcade cabinet
- Question from 666jamie666 who has a Sony PVM that’s got a lot of color bleed and smearing
- Question from Th3Wh4mmy where there is no image on his arcade machine but the sound is fine
- Question from Matt about upgrading his 4-in-1 Frogger cabinet to a 60-in-1
- Question from kevlar121 who wants to use a light gun with kickback recoil on his MAME cabinet
- Question from Julio who wants to connect 4 joysticks to a 512-in-1 Game Elf board
- Texas Pinball Festival Discussion – http://www.texaspinball.com/
- QA Podcast – Episode S22 – http://www.arcaderepairtips.com/2017/03/27/qa-podcast-episode-s22/
- Tim’s Tech Tip on vinyl laminate – Avery PC500 Sign Vinyl 24″x5Yd Self Adhesive Permanent Graphics Lettering Decal (eBay)
Please feel free to leave any comments, questions or suggestions below or on the YouTube page for this episode. As always, you can contact us when we are off the air by email at email@example.com. Enjoy!
Arcade Repair Tips – Live Show – Episode 2 (Stream Issues!):
Arcade Repair Tips – Live Show – Episode 2.5:
Special thanks goes to David Vaughan for composing all of the great chiptunes music that we use in our content and Nathan Knight for providing our excellent voiceovers. Please check out their websites for information on the services they provide.