Live Show – Episode 25
This Live Show episode was broadcast live on Thursday, March 7, 2019. For more information on the show, please visit our YouTube page at http://youtube.arcaderepairtips.com/. All of our past episodes can be found there as well as the upcoming schedule for our future episodes. On this episode, Tim and Jonathan discussed the following topics…
- Question from Conspiracy Jobs who would like to get a cheap cocktail cabinet for his Midway Galaxian PCB.
Holland Computers/Retroarcade.us.Complete Cocktail Kit (Holland Computers) – https://bit.ly/hc-cocktail-kit
- Question from Ryan who is looking to buy a Golden Tee 2005 but is worried about the screen being “slightly faded.”
Adjusting An Arcade Monitor (Arcade Repair Tips) – https://www.arcaderepairtips.com/2009/10/14/adjusting-an-arcade-monitor/
- Question from Joe who has a Capcom Bowling cabinet that he would like to convert to a multicade and a Street Football Bally Sente SAC-1 cabinet that he would like to change to another game cartridge.
- Question from Giant HairyAsian who has some general questions about using a GBS-8100 video converter board.
VGA to CGA GBS-8100 Video Converter Board (Amazon.com) – https://amzn.to/2Telcql
- Question from Roland that involves the controls not working on a 60-in-1 board in a Gaplus cabinet using a JAMMA harness adapter.
Mike’s JAMMA PCB to Namco Cabinet Adapter (MikesArcade.com) – https://www.mikesarcade.com/cgi-bin/store.pl?sku=JAM2NAMCO
- Question from James who has a Space Invaders that has been modded with 60 games but has a hard time coming on. Sometimes it will take several attempts on the power switch before he can play it.
- Question from Ron involving a wiggly/curvy image on the side of the monitor installed in his Arkanoid cabinet.
Electrohome G07 Sync Mod (The Real Bob Roberts) – http://www.therealbobroberts.net/g07notes.html
- Tim’s Birthday Gifts – Asteroids Vader T-Shirt (Woot) – http://bit.ly/shirt-asteroids-vader
- Tim’s Birthday Gifts – Back In My Day T-Shirt (Woot) – http://bit.ly/shirt-back-day
- Tim’s Birthday Gifts – Atari Breakout Hat (Amazon) – https://amzn.to/2VCQYdq
- The Undamned InfiniKey-CPS2 can bring your CPS2 systems back to life or grant them immortality (Paradise Arcade Shop) – https://paradisearcadeshop.com/en/home/electrical/pcbs-lighting/pcbs-for-upgrading-arcade-systems/2486_undamned-infinikey-cps2-by-ud-game-tech
- Do Arcade Games and Crane Machines Turn Kids into Gamblers? (Casino.org) – https://www.casino.org/blog/do-arcades-and-claw-machines-turn-kids-into-gamblers/
- Super Impulse’s Micro Arcade Pac-Man Game Is the Size of aCredit Card (Gizmodo) – https://gizmodo.com/this-tiny-pac-man-game-is-the-size-of-a-credit-card-1832123360
- Pac-Man: The Untold Story of How We Really Played The Game (Catherine DeSpira) – https://retrobitch.wordpress.com/2019/02/12/pac-man-the-untold-story-of-how-we-really-played-the-game/
- Texas Pinball Festival 2019 – https://www.texaspinball.com/
After Show Links:
- Wanna start investing? Join Webull today with one of the referral links below. It’s free and you’ll get a free stock!
Tim’s Webull Referral Link – https://act.webull.com/n/VDE77CPBbbmj/bkz/
Jonathan’s Webull Referral Link – https://act.webull.com/n/iGoP6GFS7VzL/25k/
- Dean Summerwind (Dustin Christensen) – Parked By The Lake – https://youtu.be/D_zS_uiPWxs
Please feel free to leave any comments, questions or suggestions below or on the YouTube page for this episode. As always, you can contact us when we are off the air by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Enjoy!
Arcade Repair Tips – Live Show – Episode 25
Special thanks goes to David Vaughan for composing all of the great chiptunes music that we use in our content and Nathan Knight for providing our excellent voiceovers. Please check out their websites for information on the services they provide.