This Live Show episode was broadcast live on Thursday, January 3, 2023. For more information on the show, please visit our YouTube page at http://youtube.arcaderepairtips.com/. All of our past episodes can be found there as well as the upcoming schedule for our future episodes. On this episode, Tim and Jonathan discussed the following topics…
- Question from Derek about a Golden Tee 2005 where the screen went out when he tried to adjust the volume.
- Question from George who has a 1984 Gauntlet arcade with a screen that will come on for about a minute or two and then, as soon as the game gets hot, the picture disappears.
What’s My Monitor Page (The Real Bob Roberts) – http://therealbobroberts.net/monitor.html
Paul’s Monitors (Paul Juray) – http://paulsmonitors.com/
- Question from Scott who has a Ms. Pac Man cocktail table that upon start up does some kooky things graphically and takes about 2 minutes for the game to start up.
Lawnmowerman’s Pac Man Page – http://lawnmowerman.rotheblog.com/
Pacman Troubleshooting (MikesArcade.com) – https://www.mikesarcade.com/arcade/pactrouble.html
Pac Man Guide V 1.0 (Arcade Archive) – https://arcarc.xmission.com/Tech/Pac-Man%20Guide%20V1.0%20(7%20Feb%2003).pdf
- Question from Melody who has a standing cabinet (Killer Instinct/Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo) that came into her possession when a friend passed away and she cannot figure out how to turn the power on.
- Question from Yves who has a Ms. Pac Man cocktail cabinet that won’t play the game and has the following message on the screen: MEMORY OK, FREE PLAY, BONUS 20000, MS PAC-MEN 5, TABLE.
- Question from dmylie4771 who wants to remove the overlay off his control panel but can’t figure out how to remove the joystick.
- Question from Matt who wonders if time alone will discharge an arcade monitor.
- Question from Shawn who just acquired a NASCAR game that’s playing blind and wonders if he can hook up a computer monitor to it.
Sega NASCAR Arcade Manual (Sega Retro) – https://segaretro.org/images/3/36/NASCARArcade_Hikaru_US_DigitalManual_Standard.pdf
- Incredible Lost Michael Jackson Sega Game Footage Uncovered By Fans (Forbes) – https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattgardner1/2022/12/09/incredible-lost-michael-jackson-sega-game-footage-uncovered-by-fans/
- Spooky Pinball announces Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! pinball machine (Pinball News) – https://www.pinballnews.com/site/2022/12/04/scooby-doo-announced/
- Stern Pinball Management Changes – Gary Stern Steps Down As CEO (Pinball News) – https://www.pinballnews.com/site/2022/12/20/stern-management-changes/
- Mortal Kombat 2 Source Code Reportedly Leaked Online (eXputer) – https://exputer.com/news/games/mortal-kombat-2-code-leaked/
- Arcade1Up Debuts Infinity Game Board, Wheel of Fortune Casinocade, and Deluxe Line at CES – https://www.facebook.com/ArcadeRepairTips/posts/574383231367904
- James ‘Buster’ Corley, co-founder of Dallas-based Dave & Buster’s, dead at 72 (WFAA) – https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/local/james-buster-corley-co-founder-of-dave-busters-dead/287-34514287-3f06-4df1-b06e-ca2b9e1d3a3b
After Show Links:
Please feel free to leave any comments, questions or suggestions below or on the YouTube page for this episode. As always, you can contact us when we are off the air by email at email@example.com. Enjoy!
Live Show – Episode 71 – Ms. Pac Is Testing My Patience
Special thanks goes to David Vaughan for composing all of the great chiptunes music that we use in our content and Nathan Knight for providing our excellent voiceovers. Please check out their websites for information on the services they provide.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (98.0MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts |