This episode of the podcast was recorded on Saturday, May 1. For more information on our live podcasts, please visit our BlogTalkRadio site at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/arcaderepairtips. When we are live you can talk to us on the air at (347) 633-9045. On this episode, Tim, Stan and I answered your questions regarding…
- A Street Fighter 2 with horizontal collapse
- A Mortal Kombat with an hourglass shaped picture
- A Donkey Kong with bleeding colors
- A Neo Geo Candy Cab with a dead monitor
- A Raiden 2 with a warped screen
- A Cal .50 with power supply issues
- A Q*Bert with a broken knocker
- A Neo Geo 1 Slot with a resetting issue
- A Mortal Kombat 2 with sprite issues
- Using the 8liners chassis on a TV tube
- Replacing a Donkey Kong Control Panel Overlay
- Converting a Super Pac to a Ms Pac Man
- And some general broken monitor troubleshooting.
We also go over some listener progress updates as well as some details on how arcade cabinets are constructed. Please feel free to leave any comments, questions or suggestions below. As always, you can contact us when we are off the air by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our voicemail line at (972) 8AR-TIPS or (972) 827-8477. Enjoy!
Stan “The Man” Bell has been an avid arcade collector for several years. He has worked on hundreds of arcade games and coin operated machines. He has also made significant contributions to several of our repair projects in the past.
Special thanks goes to [velvet] once again for allowing us to use their music in our content. Please check out their website at http://www.enjoyvelvet.com/ for more information.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (36.9MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |