This episode of the podcast was recorded on Thursday, October 21. For more information on our podcast, please visit our iTunes page at http://itunes.arcaderepairtips.com. All of our past episodes can be found there as well as a review section where you can leave us a comment on how we’re doing. On this episode, Tim and I answered your questions regarding…
- A Super Mario Vs with sound issues
- A Galaga that will not power on
- An Area 51 with horizontal bars on the screen
- A Carrier Air Wing with some screen burn
- A Star Wars with a burnt resistor on the monitor chassis
- A Sega Rally Championship with horizontal width issues
- A Mortal Kombat II / Ehrgeiz with a shaky screen
- A Ms Pac Man cocktail with some screen curl
- A Defender with non-working controls
- A Centipede with a jittery screen
- A Ms. Pac Man with a discolored stripe on the right side of the monitor
- A Gorf with badly faded colors on the screen
- A Trivia Whiz with monitor issues
- Dealing with loose monitor yokes
- General playing blind troubleshooting
- Replacing cords on arcade games
- And some monitor chassis replacement information.
We also go over some listener progress updates and discuss the HAAG Expo and our experience with the Extra Life charity event. Please feel free to leave any comments, questions or suggestions below. As always, you can contact us when we are off the air by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our voicemail line at (972) 8AR-TIPS or (972) 827-8477. Enjoy!
Special thanks goes to David Vaughan for composing all of the great chiptunes music that we use in our content and Nathan Knight for providing our excellent voiceovers. Please check out their websites for information on the services they provide.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (46.5MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |